If you are having problems downloading the file, right click on the file you want to download and save the file to your disk drive and then open it. Most files are PDF format; if you do not have Adobe Acrobat reader, you can download it here.
Selected 2013 Presentations
- No.4 Lousiana Poultry Seminar - Latest Insites to Hot Weather Ventilation
- No.3 AECACEM Queretaro, Mexico- Ventilating Poultry Houses During Cold Weather
- No.2 AECACEM Queretaro, Mexico - Latest insites in to Hot Weather Poultry house Ventilation
- No.1 Atlantic Poultry Conference (Greenwich, Nova Scotia)- Ventilating Poultry Houses During Cold Weather
Selected 2011 Presentations
- No.1 Delmarva Poultry Seminar - Static Pressure In High Air Velocity Tunnel Houses
- No.2 Delmarva Poultry Seminar - Keeping Birds Cool During Hot Weather
- No.3 Latin American Poultry Congress - Keeping Birds Cool During Hot Weather
- No.4 Iowa Turkey Federation Winter Meeting - Keeping Turkeys Cool During Hot Weather
- No.5 NC State Broiler-Breeder School - Totally Enclosed Broiler-Breeder Houses
- No.6 North Atlanta Poultry Conference - Ventilating Poultry Houses During Cold Weather
Selected 2010 Presentations
- No.1 Virginia Broiler Grower Meeting. Broiler House Moisture Control and Energy Conservation. Harrisonburg Va
- No.2 Midwest Poultry Show - Ventilating Turkey Houses During Cold Weather. St. Paul
- No.3 PIX Tunnel Ventilation Workshop. Cold Weather Litter Moisture Control. Broadbeach, Queensland Australia
- No.7 PIX Tunnel Ventilation Workshop. The Importance of Litter Moisture Control in Broiler Houses Broadbeach, Queensland Australia
- No.5 PIX Layer Hen Workshop. Commercial Layer House Environmental Control. Broadbeach, Queensland Australia
- No.6 PIX Layer Hen Workshop. Layer peformance and temperature control. Broadbeach, Queensland Australia
- No.8 UGA Poultry Industry Meeting. Keeping Birds Cool During Hot Weather (broiler, layers, broiler breeders).
- No.9 UGA Poultry Industry Meeting. Reducing Broiler House Power Usage
- No.10 PSIW - Banff. Managing Poultry House Moisture During Cold Weather
Selected 2009 Presentations
- No.7 Poultry House Ventilation System Design. Poultry Industry Conference, Niagra Falls Canada
- No.6 Poultry House Ventilation System Design. Manitoba Turkey Management and Health. Winnepeg Canada
- No.5 Reducing Poultry House Power Usage. USPAE. Memphis, TN
- No.4 Alternative Heating Systems. Delmarva Poultry Conference, Ocean City, Md
- No.3 Reducing Breeder/Pullet Farm Energy Usage. USPAE, Atlanta, Ga.
- No.2 Keeping Birds Cool During Hot Weather. Iowa Turkey Grower Meetings. Iowa
- No.1 Commercial Layer House Ventilation Systems. Michigan Poultry Producer Meetings.